The American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation (AIVR) Program is designed to assist eligible Native Americans with becoming employed. A "Section 121 Project" refers to a tribal vocational rehabilitation project, named after the section of the law that provides funding.read more
Courses & Programs
Choose the flexible way to get the re-training you need from the convenience and comfort of home. Allied's online courses are designed to give you a solid educational foundation that enable you to transition back into the workforce with skills that are marketable and in demand.read more
Allied Business Schools, Inc. is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC).
Tribal and Native American Indians Career Education with Allied Schools
Your heritage made you what you are today. Your education will determine your tomorrow. Allied can help. We support tribal member education and accept 100% tuition assistance paid through the following funding sources:
- Adult Vocational Training Program - Assists Klamath Tribal Members
- Education Incentive Award Program - Assists Absentee-Shawnee Tribe
- Job Training Adult Education Program - Assists Absentee-Shawnee Tribe
- McGhee-Tullis TA Program - Assists Poarch Band of Creek Indian Tribal Members
- Osage National Higher Education Scholarship - Assists Osage Tribal Members
- Tribal Funds Grant - Assists Muscogee Creek Nation Tribe
- Tribal Vo-Tech Grants - Assists Chickasaw Tribal Members
Learn how 100% of your tuition may be paid. Call Allied today 888-505-8544 or complete the form to receive a complimentary information packet.
"I was always kept updated on the student's status. Allied explained all of the programs to clients in an understandable manner, and was always there for any questions/concerns."
- Lynne Arsenoult, V.E.S. Inc.
Come See Allied at These Upcoming Tribal Events
March 15, 2011 – 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.Poarch Creek Nation’s College and Career Fair
Sharon Vann, Allied Tribal Education Coordinator, and Henry Vann will be in attendance
Tribal Court Auditorium
Contact Billie McGhee, Poarch Creek Education Coordinator, at (251) 368-9136 for further information.
Take the time to visit Allied's booth!